ENISA launches new enhanced website
The European Union Agency for Network and information Security - ENISA - launches a new enhanced website with improved functionality and content.
Published on April 15, 2016
With its new design the ENISA web site aims to improve the user experience in terms of exploring the Agency activities and publications.
Some of the website’s new features include:
- An enhanced homepage with more interactive and contemporary layout and improved structure, giving a clear overview of the Agency’s work and mission, and easy access to news and available material.
- Improved navigation and content organisation for a smoother and quicker browsing experience
- ENISA’s work cutting across sixteen (16) topics – including cloud, big data, critical infrastructures and services, CSIRT network, services, communities, and trainings cybersecurity education, data protection, incident reporting, IoT and smart infrastructures, national cyber security strategies, standards and certification, threat and risk management, trust services - giving visitors a better overview of the agency activities and work areas in the cybersecurity domain and the chance to ‘jump into’ the theme of interest
- An improved publications section that directs visitors to ENISA reports, corporate documents, info notes and opinion papers, leveraging on a search function
- A redesigned events section with calendar view, featuring past, current and future events and search options and filters
- Updated careers and procurement sections to allow job seekers and prospective business partners to explore what’s on offer
- A revamped news section with the latest news from ENISA, the Member States, the Executive Director and the embedded ENISA twitter feed
- Introducing a dedicated press and media centre for journalists and visitors, providing quick access to press material, integrated share and subscription options, and a new audio-visual gallery displaying videos, posters, images and infographics.
The new website is also optimised for a range of web browsers and it is responsive to mobile devices and tablets providing visitors with a better reading and viewing experience. Do visit www.enisa.europa.eu
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report a broken link, feedback or comments.
For press enquiries please conatct email@example.com , Tel.+2814 409576
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!