Call for Participation: Workshop on Botnets
Call for Participation: Workshop on Botnet Detection, Measurement, Disinfection & Defence
Published on January 10, 2011
The program will feature a number of invited talks to be delivered by distinguished world class experts and submitted presentations.
Sessions will touch the following topics:
1) Botnet policy initiatives
2) Legal and regulatory issues, including the new “EU Internal Security Strategy in Action”
3) Technical best practice in measurement and countermeasures
4) Industry view on fighting Botnets
5) Research and Academia fighting Botnets
6) Cybercrime and law enforcement
7) Panels on responsibilities, roles and legislation on international/national level, and uncertainty in our estimation of the threat posed by Botnets.
When & where:
The one and half day event shall occur on March 09‐10, 2011, in Cologne, Germany. For further and updated details on registration, venue and the program please click here.
The event is organised by ENISA in conjunction with the CCDCOE (Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence, in Tallinn, Estonia), the German Internet Industry organisation ECO, University of Bonn and the Fraunhofer-FKIE.
PDF on the Call for Participation.
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!