The objectives of the workshop are to:
- validate with the stakeholders the findings of the study performed by ENISA from May to June 2013 on the recommendations for a harmonised ICS testing framework at EU level
- consult with the constituency the key areas of interest in the field of ICS testing
- support the Member States in better understanding the challenges of a harmonised ICS testing capability across the EU
- contribute in the harmonisation of different ICS testing frameworks followed by the Member States
- invite Member States to present their national ICS test beds and frameworks and private sector to present their views on the matter.
Participants and speakers of the workshop would be national authorities, EU officials, ICS hardware and software manufacturers, energy service providers and standardization bodies from EU.
The Cuxhaven and Bremerhaven rooms (2nd floor) –Radisson Blu Hotel, Tallinn – Ravala Puiestee 3 – 10143
Click here to see the agenda.
If you wish to attend the workshop please register your intention by completing the online registration form available here by the 27th of September.
There is no registration fee for the participation in the event.
The minutes of the event can be found here.
The following presentations are available here
1. Ragnar Rattas, EISA - The Estonian approach on ICS security assessments
2. Carlos Monreal, S21sec - Methodology used for the project
3. Raymond Hallie, ENCS - ENCS - Challenges in the ICS SCADA Testing
4. Jens Wiesner, BSI - Take the bull by the horns - BSI recommendations for ICS testing
5. Miguel Herrero, INTECO - SCADALAB - SCADA laboratory and testbed as a service for critical infrastructure protection
6. Adrian PAUNA, ENISA - Challenges of ICS SCADA testing & Short introduction on the Recommendations of ICS SCADA testing identified in the Report