This year marks 10 years of contribution to European Cyber Security by the European Union Agency for Network & Information Security (ENISA). To celebrate this, our high-level event, will take place on 1st October 2014 in Brussels.
The ENISA High Level Event 2014 will focus on the future, the European Parliament and the forthcoming new Commission of the next five years. At the same time this occasion will be recapping the achievements of the Agency during the past 10 years, and look ahead at the future cyber challenges for Europe.
- Can Cybersecurity be an Economic Enabler?
- Can we Secure Future Technologies?
- Cyber Security in the EU – achievements and future challenges
- Showcase in a Live Hacking demonstration
- Dr. Christian Ehler (MEP)
- Dr. Thomas Kremer, Member of the Board of Management Deutsche Telekom AG for Data Privacy, Legal Affairs and Compliance
- Mr. , Senior Vice President, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Symantec d
- Mr. Marc Darmon, Executive Vice President Thales Group, CEO of Thales Secured Communications and Information Systems
- Mr. Scott Charney, Corporate Vice President, Trustworthy Computing, Microsoft
The full programme of the event is available online: ENISA High Level Event 2014 and ECSM launch
European Cyber Security Month Launch
European Cyber Security Month (ECSM) is a European Union advocacy campaign that takes place in October. ECSM aims to promote cyber security among citizens, to change their perception of cyber-threats and provide up to date security information, through education and sharing good practices.
For more information: http://cybersecuritymonth.eu/
Please note that attendance is by invitation only. Use #HLE14eu to follow the discussions online.