The objectives of the workshop are to:
- validate with the stakeholders the findings of the studies performed by ENISA from May to June 2014 on the CERTIFICATION OF CYBER SECURITY SKILLS OF ICS SCADA EXPERTS and on the SMART GRID COMPONENTS CERTIFICATION
- consult with the constituency the key areas of interest in the fields of CERTIFICATION OF CYBER SECURITY SKILLS OF ICS SCADA EXPERTS and SMART GRID COMPONENTS CERTIFICATION
The following presentations are available here:
Session : CERTIFICATION OF CYBER SECURITY SKILLS OF ICS SCADA EXPERTS
1. Rafael TESORO CARRETERO, EC DG CNECT - Trust and Security Unit - European perspective on NIS education
2. Tim Harwood, HS and TC - ICS Security Skills and Certifications - Certification Challenges
3. Adrian Pauna, ENISA, Certification of Cyber Security Skills of ICS/SCADA Experts
Session : SMART GRID COMPONENTS CERTIFICATION
1. Bernd Kowalski, BSI - The German IT security certification scheme
2. Willem Strabbing, ESMIG - Results of a recent survey on smart meter certification
3. Konstantinos Moulinos, ENISA - Smart Grid Security Certification
Print Media Academy, Kurfürsten-Anlage 52-60, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany
The agenda is available here.
Registration closed!! We thank all the participants that registered and waiting to meet you in Heidelberg.
Personal data protection
ENISA is an EU body committed to and regulated for the protection it affords to personal data. ENISA adheres to and is regulated underof the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community, institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 constitutes the general ENISA policy on personal data protection.
ICS Cybersecurity Council Conference
The workshop will be followed on the 1st of October by the ICS Cybersecurity Council Conference :
ICS 3C gathers experts and decision makers placing Cybersecurity at the heart of a Pan-European Dialogue on solutions for securing critical processes. Controversial, yet cultivated and constructive, this 3C Dialogue provides the 360° perspective from Asset-Owners to Vendors and Policy-Makers. ICS 3C drives IT/OT integration, develops Cybersecurity competence and mirrors the EU ICS-Security practices and directions.