ENISA has presented its Work Programme for 2010, as adopted by its Management Board.
The Work Programme is focused on the Agency’s multiannual thematic programmes, activities and priorities. It also outlines horizontal activities, e.g. strategy, communications and outreach, managing external relations and stakeholders, administration, etc. set out for the coming years.
In brief: the multiannual thematic programmes are organised under three
• 1. Improving resilience in European e-Communication networks
• 2. Developing and maintaining co-operation models
• 3. Identifying emerging risks for creating trust and confidence
There are also two other headings, so called Preparatory Actions:
- Identity, accountability and trust in the future Internet
- Identifying drivers and frameworks for EU sectoral NIS Cooperation
For further details on the work programme packages under each heading, as well as the horizontal activities, pls read the full Work Programme 2010. (updated, designed version announced in April 2010)