SecureCloud is the only EU conference on cloud security. It has the backing and expertise of 3 leading cloud organizations (ENISA, CSA, and Fraunhofer FOKUS – the project managers of C4E #CloudForEurope).
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Udo Helmbrecht (Executive Director of ENISA),
- Richard Mogull (CEO Securoris),
- J. Reavis (CEO of CSA),
- Alan Boehme (Chief of Enterprise Architecture for The Coca-Cola Company),
- Reinhard Posch (CIO of Austria),
- Michaela Iorga (NIST),
- Arjan de Jong (Dutch Ministry of Interior),
- Simon Rice (UK Data protection authority),
- Raj Samani (CTO McAfee),
- Brian Honan (IRISSCERT),
- Ken Ducatel (DG CONNECT, EC),
- Vangelis Floros (OKEANOS project),
- Jean-Dominique Nollet (European Cybercrime Centre),
- Jon Callas (Silent Circle),
- Bart Prenel (ESAT/COSIC) and
- Sven Hermerschmidt (Task force on EU data protection reform).
SecureCloud 2014 will take place in Amsterdam (RAI Convention Center), a 5 minute tram ride from the center.
Early bird registration deadline: February 14th .
Discount for delegates from the public sector.
Visit the SecureCloud 2014 website for news, registration, media material and more.
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!