Richard A. Clarke has just been confirmed as a key note speaker on day 1 of the SecureCloud 2014 conference. He is the former US National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism and he served several US presidents as top cyber security advisor. In 2013 Clarke was part Obama’s review group on Intelligence and Communications Technology following the revelations by Snowden.
New high-level speakers at #SecureCloud2014:
- Neelie Kroes (Vice President of the European Commission and commissioner of the EU's Digital Agenda)
- Alan Boehme (Chief of Enterprise Architecture for The Coca-Cola Company)
- Peleus Uhley (Secure Software Engineering team Adobe)
- Chad Woolf (Head of Compliance of Amazon Web Services)
- Maximilian Adrian (Director IT Security, Risk & Quality Management at SAP)
- Ken Ducatel (Head of Software and Service, Cloud Computing Unit of the EC)
- Nicolas Dubois (Policy Officer/ Data Protection Unit, EC)
- Evangelos Ouzounis (Head of ENISA’s Resilience and CIIP Unit)
Check out the complete agenda here: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/events/securecloud2014/#_agenda
#SecureCloud2014, 1-2 April in Amsterdam
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!