- Denmark is preparing a new cyber security strategy.
- The Czech Republic and Estonia are in progress of updating their national strategy.
- Lithuania is in the final stages of the strategy design.
- UK has published a survey on 2014 information security breaches within their NCSS framework.
- Africa is getting active in the cyber security strategies field
- Thailand plans for developing a national cyber security plan (source: futuregov.asia).
- Abu Dhabi is trying to align and direct national cyber security efforts in the UAE. (source: khaleejtimes.com)
For more information: National Cyber Security Strategies in the World
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!