News and updates regarding National Cyber Security Strategies
Published on October 25, 2013
- Belgium announced that the draft National cyber Security Strategy will be soon approved. A dedicate experts group is working on the matter closely the last 6 months. Timeline: the strategy will be published by the end of the year.
- To follow: The Netherlands will soon announce their second National Cyber Security Strategy.
- Montenegro will soon adopt a National Cyber Security Strategy.
- The new Swiss National cyber Security Strategy is now online.
- India published their National Cyber Security Strategy
- Singapore announced the third National Cyber Security Masterplan
For more information and National Cyber Security Strategies in Europe, as well as globally, please visit: National Cyber Security Strategies in the world
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!