ENISA releases a new version of the National Cyber Security Strategies (NCSS) interactive map.
NCSS news in the European Union
Luxembourg publishes NCSS v2 focusing on:
- Definition of cybersecurity
- Dialogue initiation with the academic and industrial world
- Cyberdefence introduction
- Formal instruction of a body to handle the coordination of the new strategy’s implementation
- Establishment of action plans
NCSS news in the World
Check out the new entries in South America and Africa at ENISAs new interactive NCSS map.
The next ENISA NCSS event will take place on the 29th September 2015, in Luxembourg during the Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!