The Executive Director of ENISA, Professor Udo Helmbrecht and ENISA’s Head of Core Operations Department, Dr Steve Purser, met the ENISA Management Board Members from France, Mr Patrick Pailloux and Mr. Jean-Baptiste Demaison.
The meeting took place today (4th February) at the premises of the French Networks and Information Security Agency (ANSSI) in Paris.
- ENISA's work programme 2014
- ENISA strategy and multi-annual work programme
- ANSSI's participation to ENISA's activities in 2014
- French priorities in NIS/Cybersecurity
- Cyber security exercises
- International Collaboration
This meeting is one of a number of meetings that the ENISA Executive Director will have with ENISA MB members. The purpose of these meetings is to discuss topics of mutual interest outside the limited sphere of the ENISA Management Board and to gain insight into the priorities of the different Member States.
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!