European Cyber Security Month 2014 – get involved!
The European Cyber Security Month (ECSM) 2014 team is inviting public and private sector organisations interested in Network and Information Security to get involved in this year’s activities.
Published on March 31, 2014
For this October the community pinpointed on the agenda the following weekly NIS topics:
- 1st week: Cyber security exercises, targeting technical expertise;
- 2nd week: PC and mobile security protection and updates, targeting all digital users;
- 3rd week: Coding, targeting students
- 4th week: Training employees, targeting public and private organizations
- 5th week: ePrivacy, targeting all digital users
European Cyber Security Month is an EU campaign that takes place in October. ECSM aims to promote cyber security awareness among citizens. The campaign has the objective of modifying perceptions of cyber threats in everyday life - at work, or when online privately. It also aims to provide updated security information through education, good practices and competitions.
For more information: European Cyber Security Month 2013
Who are we working with? Partners from 2013
- ECSM website updates www.cybersecuritymonth.eu
- Kick-off event this October in Brussels
- October Month: Network and Information Security activities throughout Europe
- Evaluation meeting and ECSM reporting
Network and Information Security stakeholders are invited to get involved! For more information, one can follow the dedicated Twitter account (@CyberSecMonth) or write to stakeholderrelations [at] enisa.europa.eu
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!