The event aims to highlight issues with regards to the cyber threat landscape, provide ideas, and enhance communication among stakeholders. In the mid-term ENISA expects to achieve synergies, and mobilize the community towards the accomplishment of common goals through cross fertilization of ideas.
The main topics of the workshop include:
- ENISA Work on Threat Landscape: Top Threats and Threat Trends
- Thematic Threat Landscapes: Assets, Threats, Good Practices
- Threat Intelligence: practices from information collection organisations
- Threat Intelligence: usage practices and user requirements
- Round table: The future of Threat Landscape
For more information and the draft agenda: ENISA Workshop on EU Threat Landscape
Attendance is free of charge: Register here.
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!