Participants include experts and high level executives from all Member States and the European Commission.
Presentations and discussions will focus on:
- National Cyber Security Strategies in Europe,
- Critical Information Infrastructures and
- Public Private Partnerships.
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Duren - Netherlands Ministry of Security and Justice,
- Daniel Bagge - Cyber Security / Policy Specialist at NSA CZ,
- Elina Neimane - Latvian Ministry of Defence,
- Marc Henauer - Head of the operations and information center of MELANI,
- Julien Barnu - Strategic Advisor - Secrétariat Général de la Défense et de la Sécurité Nationale
Further information and event agenda: ENISA Cyber Security Strategies Workshop
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!