The meeting will take place in Brussels, on the 12th of October from 9:30 to 16:00 and will be hosted by the European Commission.
In addition to the study validation session, the agenda will include presentations on pertinent policy and industry topics by selected speakers:
- Luigi Rebuffi Secretary General of ECSO (European Cyber Security Organisation)
- Fabian Bahr, Head of Berlin Office at Giesecke & Devrient GmbH
- Pascal Beglin, CEO at Streamwide
- Helmut Fallmann, CEO at Fabasoft AG
- Antonio Ramos, Founding Partner at Leet Security
Information and Registration
More information on the agenda, logistics and registration can be found in the following link:
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!