ENISA launches eHealth Security Experts Group
ENISA in 2015, worked for the first time in the area of eHealth publishing a report on eHealth Security and Resilience.
Published on January 21, 2016
Under this topic ENISA launches today the ENISA 'eHealth Security Experts Group' with the aim to create an active community to share information, exchange knowledge and to disseminate our work of consensus.
Key players that could apply to participate in the eHealth Security group:
- CISOs and CIOs in healthcare industry
- Healthcare providers and manufacturers
- Public Sector Authorities that are involved within the healthcare sector
- Academic Institutions with research interest in the field
- Standardisation bodies in the field of cyber security and eHealth
Read the terms of reference and share with your stakeholders!
Apply here: Application form
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!