The platform is appropriate for experts involved in the process of creating or implementing a strategy at a national level.
Launching a cyber security strategy involves collaboration of many key stakeholders. The platform aims to provide interactive training courses in order to facilitate the process of:
- designing a national cyber security strategy
- implementing a national action plan
- evaluating the cyber security awareness after the end of the timeframe
- raising awareness on cyber security topics
- offering advice to the public bodies that need to take over the initiative
To receive access to ENISA's tool please register here:
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!