Europe Code Week is a grassroots initiative which aims to bring coding and digital literacy to everybody in a fun and engaging way. The activity runs from 10th- 18th October 2015. Details are available at the dedicated webpage www.codeweek.eu , while learning resources on how to code are available at the link provided: http://codeweek.eu/resources/
Launching today #CyberSecMonth:
1. Case studies from Member States
The case studies focus on best practices brokerage between the public and private sectors. The activity is aimed at all members of the educational community on Network and Information Security in Europe. Check out the initiatives in the links below:
- The ‘Internet for all’ (IFA) initiative of Telekom Austria Group
- SBA Research gGmbH, Vienna/Austria – project ‘MAPO’ (innovation courses)
- Department for Computer Science and Security at St. Pölten University of Applied Sciencess,
- The Institute for Digital Government – digital communication for public administration professionals
- Cyber security Spaces: Workshops on cyber security for high school students
- Advanced online courses on cyber security for highly skilled professionals
ENISA is committed to taking the lead in encouraging the exchange of NIS best practices, and it follows a strong community-building process for NIS education stakeholders.
NIS data for general use presented in the form of infographics:
Stay up to date with #CyberSecMonth!
Background: European Cyber Security Month (ECSM) is an EU advocacy campaign that promotes cyber security among citizens and advocates for change in the perception of cyber-threats through = data and information security, education, sharing of good practices and competitions. The European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA), the European Commission DG CONNECT and Partners are deploying the European Cyber Security Month every October. Metrics: 30 countries involved in the initiative in 2014, displaying an increase from 2013 with 24 countries participating.
October is Cyber Security Month! Follow #CyberSecMonth #ENISA
For more on the subject areas and press enquiries please contactTel. 2814 409 576
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!