The Experts Group is intended to address the cybersecurity threats, challenges and solutions of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and Connected and Automated Mobility (CAM) Transport.
Participants to the CAMSec Experts Group shall contribute to enhance the current level of cyber security in ITS and CAM Systems by sharing their expertise.
The Experts Group is expected to:
- contribute to relevant position and policy papers on security topics in the domain of ITS and CAM Systems;
- Exchange knowledge with other participants and ensure the convergence of current and future cyber security efforts;
- Discuss the different approaches taken towards protecting ITS and CAM Infrastructures systems (policy, standardisation…).
Experts of the CAMSec group shall have expertise in one or several of the following domains:
- Vehicle manufacturing with a focus on cyber security;
- Suppliers and developers of vehicular hardware and/or software with a focus on cyber security;
- Associations and non-profit organisations involved in vehicle security;
- Standardisation and/or Government bodies and academia.
How to apply:
- Information about the CAMSec Experts Group, terms of reference, privacy statement and application form is available in the dedicated page: CAMSec Expert Group.
- Applicants will be selected according to defined selection criteria included in the call. Members shall be appointed by the Executive Director of ENISA.
- This call will remain open for a period of 3 years
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!