2nd workshop on National Cyber Security Strategies: 13th May
ENISA and the Latvian Ministry of Defence are hosting on the 13th of May 2015, the 2nd workshop on National Cyber Security Strategies in Riga, during the Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
Published on April 21, 2015
The event is targeted at stakeholders from governmental agencies, industry and academia, involved in the process of designing a national cyber security strategy.
Participants include experts and high level executives from all Member States, the European Commission, academia and the private sector.
Presentations and discussions will focus on:
- Status of Cyber Security in the EU,
- Capabilities building and Education on Cyber Security
- Responsible Disclosure.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mr. Jānis SĀRTS, State Secretary, Ministry of Defence. LV
- Ms. Ieva Kupce, Head of National Cyber Security Policy Coordination Section, Ministry of Defence, LV
- Prof. Sokratis Katsikas, University of Piraeus, GR
- Mr. Rain Ottis, As. Professor Tallinn University of Technology, EE
- Ilze Murane, IS Security lecturer, Faculty of Computing, University of Latvia
- Sintija Deruma, Director BA School of Business and Finance, LV
- Mr Varis Teivans, dpt Head of CERT.LV, LV
- Mr David Willems, dpt Manager, Monitoring and Response, The National Cyber Security Centre, NL
- Antonis Antoniades, Senior Officer of Technical Affairs, Electronic Communications and Postal Regulation CY
For more Information and event agenda please check the dedicated website.
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!