Past annual budgets
- ENISA 2010 Annual Budget
- ENISA 2010 Amending Budget No1
- ENISA 2009 Amending Budget No2
- ENISA 2009 Amending Budget No1
- ENISA 2009 Annual Budget
- ENISA 2008 Annual Budget
- ENISA 2007 Amending Annual Budget
- ENISA 2007 Annual Budget
- ENISA 2006 Amending Annual Budget
- ENISA 2006 Annual Budget
- ENISA 2005 Budget Amended
ENISA Annual Accounts
The Annual Accounts of ENISA include the Financial Statements and the Budget Implementation Report. The Report on Budgetary and Financial Management is a separate set of information which accompanies the annual accounts but it does not form part of them.
The accounting system of the ENISA comprises budget accounts and general accounts. The budget accounts give a detailed picture of the implementation of the budget and they are based on the modified cash accounting principle. The general accounts allow for the preparation of the Financial Statements as they show all revenues and expenses for the financial year and they are designed to establish the financial position of the Agency in the form of a balance sheet at 31 December. The Agency applies the accrual-based accounting; therefore, the Financial Statements show all the charges and income for the financial year, regardless of the date of payment or collection.
The Annual Accounts are also published in the Official Journal of the European Communities together with the statement of assurance given by the Court of Auditors by 31 October of the following year.
- ENISA Annual Accounts 2010
- ENISA MB Opinion on Annual Accounts 2010
- ENISA Annual Accounts 2010 - ECA Report
- ENISA Annual Accounts 2009
- ENISA MB Opinion on Annual Accounts 2009
- ENISA Annual Accounts 2009 - ECA Report