The goal of the 'Train the Trainer' programme is to develop further the network of trainers and to support better information exchange. This will serve multiple goals, such as:
- Sharing training material, thereby saving time and training costs;
- Creating regional training efforts;
- Fostering cooperation between different training providers;
- Promoting good training practices;
- Reducing competitiveness and duplication.
Learning from each other’s success stories and mistakes enables both novice and experienced trainers to better design and deliver trainings and to make them more successful, more “fun” with better and longer lasting results.