- Review the above created documents and assure quality of the integration plan
- Execute a pilot for the integration (optional)
- Improve process integration and activities on basis of pilot results (also optional)
- Define timetable and plan for execution
- Execute the Risk Management processes as part of the operational processes
- Monitoring of processes, measuring of success, detection of problems
Support responsible staff
- Provide support for staff which executes the processes
- Perform a constant improvement of processes
The activities in the process Execution are executed concurrently and usually do not have a determined end.
The above sketched process is to be interpreted as a framework which has to be customised according to the requirements of a concrete organisation. On the one hand, some activities may be omitted, on the other hand additional activities may be required. However, the framework gives a comprehensive overview of the basic activities which may occur in the course of a typical integration process.