Information Security in Internet Age
Ioannis Mavridis, Assoc. Prof.
• Understanding of information protection issues and techniques in the Internet.
• Application of security mechanisms and attack scenarios.
• Studying of Internet mal-use cases and implementation of defense methods.
• Utilization of methodologies and response techniques for security incidents.
• Studying of relevant issues and investigation of research directions in cyber-security.
•Introduction – Internet threats and attacks •Applied cryptology and security mechanisms) •Network security systems & protocols – Attack scenarios •Web application security – Attack scenarios •Access control enhancements – Attack scenarios •Cyber-crime protection •Incident response and digital forensics •Critical infrastructure protection, early warning systems, cyber-security.