The event is targeted at stakeholders from governmental agencies, industry and academia, involved in the process of designing a national cyber security strategy.
Participants include experts and high level executives from all Member States, the European Commission, academia and the private sector.
Presentations and discussions will focus on:
- Status of Cyber Security in the EU,
- Capabilities building and Education on Cyber Security
- Responsible Disclosure.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mr. Jānis SĀRTS, State Secretary, Ministry of Defence. LV
- Ms. Ieva Kupce, Head of National Cyber Security Policy Coordination Section, Ministry of Defence, LV
- Prof. Sokratis Katsikas, University of Piraeus, GR
- Mr. Rain Ottis, As. Professor Tallinn University of Technology, EE
- Ilze Murane, IS Security lecturer, Faculty of Computing, University of Latvia
- Sintija Deruma, Director BA School of Business and Finance, LV
- Mr Varis Teivans, dpt Head of CERT.LV, LV
- Mr David Willems, dpt Manager, Monitoring and Response, The National Cyber Security Centre, NL
- Antonis Antoniades, Senior Officer of Technical Affairs, Electronic Communications and Postal Regulation CY
For more Information and event agenda please check the dedicated website.
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!