External parties have permission to use the ENISA logo in a manner which reflects the spirit of their relationship with the Agency. The logo should normally be placed with a link to ENISA’s website, www.enisa.europa.eu , or to a specific page on the ENISA website reflecting content to which users would like to refer their target audiences.
The ENISA logo must be used only as supplied, in its unique form of shape, lettering and colour. It should not be recreated or reproportioned.
Use of the logo, name and initials of ENISA for commercial purposes or in direct association with an article of merchandise is prohibited. The Executive Director may, however, deviate from this principle in special circumstances.
In addition, ENISA would like to emphasise the following:
- ENISA is not an auditor, assessor, certifier or verifier of ICT, security or network reports by any other actor. Therefore, the logo cannot be used to indicate a ‘stamp of approval’ of an ICT security or network security report.
- ENISA does not endorse any particular company that offers consulting, training, assurance or similar services; therefore the logo should not be used in a manner that indicates an alignment or ‘stamp of approval’ for a company’s services or expertise in relation to security products.
- ENISA reserves the right to take appropriate action when the logo is used without its permission or if it is adapted, modified or otherwise used inappropriately.
ENISA does allow the use of a specialised logo for promotional purposes by organisations which are in formal co-operation with ENISA.
The ENISA logo is comprised of two parts:
- The EU-inspired stars
- The word ENISA
The font is Myriad bold italic with -5pt spacing. The colours used for the ENISA logo are the ENISA Blue and the ENISA Red. The EU-inspired stars are ranged in their colour, according to diagram 3.
In order to emphasise the logo and ensure its prominence, the ENISA logo should be surrounded by an area free from other elements. This clear space is defined in relation to the size of the logo used
When superimposed on a patterned background, the ENISA logo should be positioned within a white box so that it stands out.
Where the ENISA logo must be used in a monochromatic version, it may be printed in solid ENISA Blue (diagram 2), black or white, as appropriate. The ENISA logo must always remain legible and stand out of the background.
The ENISA logo can be downloaded in all its variations. Please note that inappropriate and/or unauthorized use of logos can lead to legal consequences.
- JPG format
- (for documents - in four-colour, pantone and black & white)
- Download JPG low resolution files (for the Web)
For information on copyright and access to documents please read the legal notice