Under its Work Program 2012, ENISA has launched a project on cyber security strategies. The objective is to collect information on good practices and to present practical guidelines for the Member States to develop, implement and maintain a national cyber security strategy. ENISA has already performed an internal stock-taking activity and has collected inputs and contributions from experts from both the private and the public sector.
In order to validate the findings and related recommendations from the project, ENISA has organised a workshop which aimed to engage, in an open discussion, those involved in cyber security strategies. The inputs and contributions collected during the event have been further analysed and included in ENISA’s final deliverable which is foreseen to be published in Q4, 2012.
ENISA has already published a paper on national cyber security strategies which includes preliminary findings from the project. The paper can be found here .
AGENDA AND MINUTES
The workshop has been hosted in Brussels on the 27th of September 2012. You can find the agenda of the event here.
The minutes of the event can be found here.
The following presentations are available here:
- Ann-Sofie RÖNNLUND, DG CONNECT - European Cyber Security Strategy
- David van DUREN, Ministry of Security and Justice, The Netherlands - National Cyber Security Strategy of the Netherlands
- Evangelos OUZOUNIS, ENISA - ENISA Good Practice Guide on Cyber Security Strategies
- Frederick WAMALA, Expert - Getting the Cybersecurity Strategy Process Right
- Günther WELSCH, BSI, Germany - Scope and elements of a national cyber security strategy
- Laurent BERNAT, OECD - Comparative Analysis of National Cybersecurity Strategies
- Marc HENAUER, MELANI, Switzerland - The Swiss National Cyber-Strategy
- Peter WALLSTRÖM, PTS, Sweden - Cyber Security Strategy Development in Sweden
For additional information please send an e-mail to resilience [AT] enisa.europa.eu