- Belgium announced that the draft National cyber Security Strategy will be soon approved. A dedicate experts group is working on the matter closely the last 6 months. Timeline: the strategy will be published by the end of the year.
- To follow: The Netherlands will soon announce their second National Cyber Security Strategy.
- Montenegro will soon adopt a National Cyber Security Strategy.
- The new Swiss National cyber Security Strategy is now online.
- India published their National Cyber Security Strategy
- Singapore announced the third National Cyber Security Masterplan
Stay updated - subscribe to RSS feeds of both ENISA news items & press releases!
— filed under: Cyber Security