Sep 23, 2013 09:00 AM
Sep 24, 2013 05:30 PM
Divani Caravel Hotel, 2 Vas. Alexandrou Avenue, 16121, Athens
|Contact Name||C3E Conference Secretariat|
|Contact Phone||+306948460148 or +306970015165|
|Add event to calendar||
ENISA organised the 2nd International Conference on Cyber Crisis Cooperation and Exercises in Athens 23-24 Sept 2013, with a focus on various topics around cyber crisis cooperation and exercises, such as information gathering and common situational awareness, escalation processes and procedures, the cyber crisis management in the general crisis management context, cross-country cyber exercises, means and tools of information exchange and communication etc.
Similarly to the 2012 Conference the findings will be published in a report providing an overview of the area of cyber crisis cooperation and exercises, the challenges and recommendations for future work.
Outcomes of the Conference
- Agenda: the agenda is available [here].
- Information Package: the participant's information package is available [here].
- Presentations: the presentations that were given during the conference are published [here].
- Report:the conference report is available [here].
ENISA hosts this a two-day conference which comprises of a variety of presentations and panel discussions covering the key challenges and developments for the Cyber Crisis Cooperation and Exercises domain.
The topics of the Conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cyber-security and crisis management exercises
- National NIS incident management and cooperation plans
- Alerting systems and information exchange platforms for cross-border NIS cooperation
- Integrated situational awareness. Data collection, abstraction, visualisation
- Governance models, practices and escalation procedures for cyber crisis management
- International NIS cooperation for incident management and response
- Legal aspects of NIS cooperation and information sharing
- Handling public relations and media in the case of major cyber-incidents
- Breach notification / regulatory affairs: ENISA as the reporting point for the Member States
- Co-operation procedures involving civilian and national security stakeholders.
Audience consisted of:
- Policy and decision makers with overall cyber-security responsibility at national level or at industry level
- Heads of national / governmental CERTs, of cyber security competent national authorities, of national defense and security authorities
- Policy and decision makers with overall cyber-security responsibility in international organisations
Please note: Hotel bookings are made on a personal basis. ENISA is not offering any support for lodging.
- City: Athens, Greece
Venue:Divani Caravel Hotel (area map)
Address: 2, Vas. Alexandrou Avenue, 16121 Athens - Greece
- Hotel website: http://www.divanis.com/caravel/default-en.html
Metro stop: Evangelismos (blue line - Athens-Airport)
- Map: http://goo.gl/maps/wnBFQ
- Hotel GPS Coordinates: 37.969567, 23.755739
The event took place between 23rd - 24th of September 2013 in Athens, Greece.
Registration is closed. Those that have applied to participate you should have received a notification by ENISA. Note that due to logistical restrictions if a registration has not been confirmed one will not be allowed to participate in the Conference.